Tasks & Responsibilities
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Overseeing the work activities and resources needed by the facility.
- Creating and maintaining the process of production.
- Governing factory operations and ensuring the highest level of quality control for its product output.
- Managing both the operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
- Ensuring that production meets health, sanitation, and quality standards set by the corporation, food industry.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
• Office suite software — Microsoft Office.
• Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel.
m.a or b.a in food industry ,industrial engineering or process engineering
With experience in fmcg
• Active listening — giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Speaking — talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Service Orientation — actively looking for ways to help people.
• Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Persuasion — persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Time Management — managing one's own time and the time of others.
What is your ideal job now?
Can you traveling to other cites ?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.