Location: CulNes Plant/ Qazvin /Iran
2-4 years of experience
Are you an experienced person in production, wanting to continue your career with the world’s number one food and Beverage Company? We are looking for exceptional applicants with a strong background in the Production and Engineering function and extraordinary leadership experience. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future we’re looking for candidates who are passionate to contribute to how our products get from our raw material into the final product which will go to our consumer’s home.
As part of the production team, you will be responsible for leading the production team to achieve the departmental goals in terms of Safety, Health, Environment, Quality, and Performance to drive consumer and business needs.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• As a member of the production team, you are a fully functioning member of that team you will start with a daily team meeting, review the goals, and what you must do to help achieve them. You will go through different important production KPI such as FTR (first time right), line efficiency, reliability and MSA (Master Schedule Attainment) and check the achievement versus the targets as a big operation with a global network of over the world; teamwork and contribution toward our goals are critical to be successful.
• Following the meeting where you are now clear on both the team goals and your own contribution, you’ll often spend time with Production Operator, Quality, supply chain, and engineering team to put your plans in place and make sure the quality of finished products is consistent and produced as per approve specifications with full implementation of Safety Health & Environment standards and Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practices.
• As we have a culture of planning in our job, in alignment with production manager you will coordinate labor and material as per the production plan and make sure we are meeting our Master Schedule Attainment and we are meeting consumers' need.
• People development is key in Nestlé. As a leader you need to ensure the development of competencies of your team trough specified training, coaching session however we expect the team to access training courses and material proactively through reaching out to resources available Nestlé. It’s your responsibility to ensure your team always tracking their personal and professional development plan.
• You’re nearing the end of the day, so now you take some time to plan tomorrow’s activities and chasing work you’re still waiting on. Before you leave the factory, you should have a quick Shift Hand Over with your colleagues to provide them an update about the production line and providing them required data to make sure we are successful as one Nestlé family.
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Bachelor’s degree in food safety, Chemistry or Engineering fields.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing in the Food industry.
• Technical knowledge of equipment and measuring devices.
• Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role.
• High commitment to Safety with a high understanding of safety and environmental principles.
• English language proficiency (Written & verbal).
• International & Professional way of working along with a positive attitude.
• Flexible to work in a rotating shift.