• Performs, prepares and control equipment and instrument data sheets,
• Trains subordinates in the use of process tools and procedures.
• Supervises subordinate process team members.
• Arrange the lines based on production plan
• Following maintenance issues up to removal
o Optimize existing technology improvements.
o Control the processes for better execution efficiency.
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering degree minimum requirement.
• Proficiency in all engineering computer tools.
• Ability to work on shift
• Strong knowledge of process and systems design tools and procedures.
• Supervisory and scheduling skills.
• Responsible for the supervision of small studies and projects.
• Ability to supervise and coach team members.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
This company was established in 1953. After a few times of development and increase of capacity, it is currently the second producer of vegetable oil in Iran with a daily production capacity of 1,000 tons of different edible vegetable oils. Main facilities of this company are located in the southeast of Tehran. Margarine Co. is the first vegetable oil producing company in Iran which is specifically engaged in producing (B2B) products. Margarine Company Products are supplied with AFTAB, AFTAB GOLD and KHOROUS brands. This company enjoys modern equipment and machinery as well as equipped laboratories for quality control of products. It has also received a certificate of conformity of products with Codex International Standards issued by SGS Company of Switzerland. In this way, this company has achieved a major contribution of local market and exports its products to the Middle Asian countries, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.