1. Procurement, modification and implementation of project execution procedures.
2. Provide weekly and monthly reports for the project.
3. Provide management reports and problem design and solutions.
4. Review the status of progress in the project engineering section and provide a roadmap for obtaining appropriate progress in the project.
5. Review the status of progress in the project's product sector and provide an approach to obtaining appropriate progress in the project.
6. Review the status of progress in the project implementation section and provide an approach to obtaining appropriate progress in the project.
7. Holding meetings with all project units on a weekly basis to review progress and to coordinate and resolve project issues and problems.
8. Hold meetings with the project employer on a weekly and monthly basis to review progress and to coordinate and resolve project issues and problems.ent
1. Product development
2. Market research
3. Presentation of the product
4. Lifetime product management
5. Has relevant work experience
6. Ideal Age: 22-30
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Lafarr Specialty products with over half a century experience has started its mission in the field of cosmetic products, and has benefited from European scientific expertise of this field in the fall of 2009 in the company of international laboratories and research of Dr. Kamkar, and after various stages of quality and tests Clinical studies were presented to address the needs and problems of consumers. Respecting consumers ‘demands, benefitting from the latest technologies and delivering high-quality products has always been one of the priorities of international laboratories and Dr. Kamkar's research in the production of Lafarer products.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.