• This role is to assist the Planning Supervisor in running the materials planning department with emphasis on planning and scheduling the time availability of quality parts/materials needed to ship as per customer expectations.
• Develops realistic and credible order shipment dates based upon availability of materials,
manufacturing resources, priorities, customer requirements and engineering schedules.
• Provides daily guidance and information to the product line team regarding status of production schedules.
• Communicate schedule change to MRP planner on potential pull in push out of intercompany.
• Monitors production progress against scheduling needs and intervenes as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance with production schedules.
• Participates in Daily production meetings and drives Weekly Production meeting with stakeholders.
• Analyzes planned order reports and provides timely release of production work orders specified by the Production Plan.
• Coordinates the implementation of changes emanating from Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement and Customer Service Reps/Project Managers.
• Responsible for executing changes on a timely basis in order to reduce the Company's inventory exposure.
• Communicates all changes and status of stock inventory that may impact schedules, costs and Company financials.
• Issues manufacturing orders in a timely manner to support requirements.
• Coordinating with QC on timely work order closure and aging work order monitoring.
• To perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Department Supervisor.
• Degree in Industrial Engineering or Engineering field with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Background in Electrical Industry
• Strong Office knowledge.
• Able to manage changing priorities and multiple projects.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to Detail – Detect Problems before they arise
• Leadership Skills – Lead entire facility through schedule
• Knowledge of Products and Processes
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
ITC’s core activity remains the manufacture of Low and Medium Voltage (Transmission, Distribution and Control) switchgear panels, though over the past five decades it has invested into an expansion programme with values based on Quality, Innovation and Continuous Enhancement.
ITC has an established reputation as a leading-edge producer of Electrical Control and Distribution Systems in Iran and is positioned as the front-runner in this field.
During its 50+ years of service, ITC has gained an expansive range of Engineering, Manufacturing, Installation, and Commissioning experience in a diversified array of industrial sectors such as Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Steel, Copper, Mining, Power Generation, Water Distribution, Waste Treatment, Food Production, Healthcare and Civil & Infrastructure Developments.
Over the years ITC has successfully adopted and transferred various technologies for local production of Medium and Low Voltage Type-Tested Withdraw able switchgear products from international technology holders such as AEG, GE-Power Controls, Alstom, HHI and the most recent and up to date one from ABB, through associated License Agreements.
Since 2001, ITC has also expanded its product range to include PLC based Process Control Systems, including Power Management (PMS) & Power Distribution and Control Systems (PDCS), where ITC holds the largest market share in the Iranian market.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching