The Role is responsible for leading the production planning to effectively create and maintain an efficient production schedule that meets customer requirements while minimizing cycle times and effectively utilizing inventory.
Managing supply planning and production planning in order to support sales team according to proper amount and right time.
• Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery
• Running MRP to determine and order required amount of raw materials.
• Developing effective strategies to increase production efficiency and output
• Supervision on scheduling and prioritizing open tasks, according to production plan and sales.
• Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications
• collecting information to create controlling report and production plan and ordering needed material.
• Holding regular meeting with related operational departments like production, quality and logistics to resolve open issues and make internal balance within the factory
• Assist in new product development and enhancements.
• Initiate or coordinate inventory or cost control programs
• Min. 5 years’ work experience as Planning Manager in Food or other related industries
• BS grade or above in industrial fields
• Full command of ERP, MRP.
• Skilled in Microsoft office package
• Negotiation and Communication skills
• Reporting skills and analysis ability of data
• System thinking ability
• Ideal Age: 25- 38