- Providing a production plan for packaging unit lines
- Plan and coordinate between production units and headquarters
- Coordinate between production and warehouse
- Control the program of packaging unit lines
- Provide stop reports
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly packing report
- Provide daily and monthly program goal reporting
- Monitoring the inventory level of the final product
- Offer the most efficient production reports.
- And other related activities entrusted through the relevant manager.
University Qualifications: B.Sc or M.Sc. in Industrial engineering or Industrial management.
Over 3 years of related experiences
Specialist knowledge: Engineering and Technology, Computer skill, Excel, Inventory control, Transportation rules, Mathematics, and Statistics.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Complex Problem Solving, Judgment and Decision Making, Active Learning, Time Management, Social Perceptiveness, Coordination, Active Listening, Speaking.