• Planning and preparing production schedules based on MRP Logic
• Preparing production reports
• Preparing weekly & monthly analytical reports
• Ability to do multiple tasks
• Investigate, diagnose and correct process issues
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed
•Ability to do all assigned & Related tasks
• Minimum bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering
• At least 2 years of experience in Production planning
• Being Creative & responsible
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Excel skills
• Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues.
• Familiar with Quality management systems
• Self motivated
• Fluent in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
This company was established in 1953. After a few times of development and increase of capacity, it is currently the second producer of vegetable oil in Iran with a daily production capacity of 1,000 tons of different edible vegetable oils. Main facilities of this company are located in the southeast of Tehran. Margarine Co. is the first vegetable oil producing company in Iran which is specifically engaged in producing (B2B) products. Margarine Company Products are supplied with AFTAB, AFTAB GOLD and KHOROUS brands. This company enjoys modern equipment and machinery as well as equipped laboratories for quality control of products. It has also received a certificate of conformity of products with Codex International Standards issued by SGS Company of Switzerland. In this way, this company has achieved a major contribution of local market and exports its products to the Middle Asian countries, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.