Sinopec Yadavaran Oilfield Development Project Ahwaz
Posted 6 months ago
• Operate and check of all assigned equipment during the shift, include monitoring operation conditions of such equipment and reporting any problem to operation supervisors.
• CTEP equipment includes all process control and safety shutdown systems, chemical injection skids, local flare system, flow lines and all related auxiliary equipment.
• Monitor safe work permits; ensure proper process and equipment isolation.
• Carry out process ESD functional testing and ESD valve leak testing.
• Carry out routine sampling.
• Monitor chemical injection rates and make adjustments as required. Ensure chemical supplies are adequate and order tanks to be refilled as necessary.
• Launch and receive pigs through the flow lines if required.
• Maintain an accurate daily operations log, include recording all checks and operation problems occurred and the corrective work carried out.
• Complete daily production reports and report to operations supervisor.
• Carry out other similar or related duties when required, assisting other operators in carrying out their duties, monitoring pump operations, maintaining lubricant stock and informing the supervisor when stocks reach replenishment levels, etc.
• Pipeline route and ROW surveillance and leak check.
• Routine safety and emergency response equipment check.
• Cleaning and general housekeeping of the production areas.
• 5 - 8 years related experience in operation/maintenance of facilities and equipment in oil industry. (For those who has diploma)
• For Bachelor & higher educational degree holders, 1-4 years of experience is sufficient.
• Must have good attitude
• Technical diploma or equivalent
• Valid safety training with H2S certificate
• Ability to communicate in English