The main purpose of the job is to supervise and coordinate all tasks of subordinates and to ensure all equipment is operating at High efficiency to meet company assigned goals
. He/she Reports directly to the Plant Manager and is charged with complete responsibility for management of all shift employees and must comply with all safety, quality, quantity and housekeeping standards.
• Responsible for executing all the production processes' procedures in production lines.
• Responsible for organizing the production lines and their related workforce according to the periodical production plans and production standards and procedures.
• Coordination and execution of all daily targets and activities as they relate to lines
• Coordinate with the other departments and ensure that the production does not get held up or malfunction due to any reason.
• Ensure employee safety training is conducted as required by Company Policy
• Take all necessary actions to manage production costs and improve profitability.
.Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
.Responsible into formula and consumption essentials
-MSc or BSc in food industry engineering/ FMCG
-Minimum 5 years’ experience in production manager in FMCG
-Problem solving approach
-Personal relations based on trust and mutual respect combined with an ability to communicate openly and frankly
-Technical engineering background and knowledge of equipment
-Supervisory experience required, preferably in the FMCG industry
-Open minded and expresses flexibility to new ideas, Passion of employee relation/labor related matters
-Good process knowledge
-Ability to train personnel
-Thorough understanding of Health and Safety practices
-Flexibility to work in rotating 2 shifts
-Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Preparation a proper schedule production for the order which the company got
-Allot the manpower accordingly with efficiency of completing the work on time
- Report preparation after the completion of the production work with all necessary documents
- Overall knowledge of manufacturing of Flour based product
- Forecasting the risk problems before commencing the work
- Develop new food products welcomed by the market need and promote it in an effective way
- Ensure the quality and hygiene of the product
- Develop, implement and monitor the optimum nutrition contents of the products
- Ensure the safety of the employees
- Identify root cause and implement corrective actions for non-conforming materials and out of control processes
- Responsible for meeting all production targets established by the Plant Manager and/or corporate
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to direct, motivate and work effectively with others
- Shows a concern for the safety of the department
- Good understanding of schedule and product line
- Good understanding of equipment limitations and capabilities
- Knowledge of company and customer quality requirements.
• Gender: Male
• Job Location: Robatkarim
Factory has its own transpiration service from karaj, Shahriar and Tehran
Factory & Plant Management
Factory & Plant Management
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.