- Production process design including assembly line, workflow and material-flow designs
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Supervising the work of production staff
- Organizing relevant training sessions
- Review logs, data sheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels and safe production environments or to identify abnormalities with production equipment or processes
- Coordinating with sale coordinators in terms of received orders
- Managing the manufacturing scheduled process to meet the customer’s expectation and demand
- Preserving compliance of company’s policies, safety standards, quality specifications, regulatory requirements, and sanitation practices
- Direct or coordinate activities to increase operations' efficiency
- Recruitment, training and evaluation in order to provide enough personnel and skilled workers for manufacturing
- Fix any type of production problems
- Determining & controlling quality control standards
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Selecting, Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Present and analyze production reports
- Reporting to: Factory Manager/CEO Deputy
- BS, MS in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in electrical/electronic production industries.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word & Excel)
- Good knowledge of Production Process in PCBA, electrical and mechanical assembly industry.
- Good knowledge of Principles of Supervision and Management
- Have team spirit and motivation
- Having lively and energetic attitude
- Skilled in planning, organizing, control and evaluation
- High abilities in managing human resources
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Leadership ability, good negotiator
- Language Skills: at least upper intermediate in English
- Work location: Takestan Factory (Qazvin)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PARSTRONIC was established in June 2015 by Ramin Amiri (an ex-fellow of General Motors, Delphi and Yaskawa all in the USA) and is paving the way to become the top manufacturer of Electronics in Middle East.
As of April 2018, Parstronic has about 20 employees and is expanding at a rapid pace.
Parstronic's first product is Integrated Elevator Control System which enjoys features superior than global competitors such as OTIS, Schindler, etc. Parstronic is also responsible for setting the standards for elevator and escalator industry in Iran under the supervision of "Iranian Ministry of Energy" and "Iranian National Standard Organization" in 2018-9.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.