- Plan and prepare production schedules based on MRP Logic
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual budget
- Prepare production reports
- Now product development support and product transfer support
- Preparing weekly & monthly managerial analytical reports
- Ability to do multiple tasks
- Investigate, diagnose and correct process issues
- Reviewing and updating forecast, production schedules and material requirements
- Supervising and coordinating production units to achieve the production plan.
- Monitoring and tracking daily production reports and tracking inconsistencies.
- Finalizing and verifying the estimation of time resources, human resources, and time. Required items to produce products.
- Control how to set up documentation by operators.
- Elimination of the non-conformance observed in the process.
- Monitoring compliance with production standards.
- Supervision over maintenance and protection of machinery.
- Guidance of personnel and subsidiaries in order to achieve organizational goals in this unit.
- Monitor quantitative production trends and provide plans to reduce waste and unplanned stagnation. Receiving customers' needs from the business unit and providing monthly and weekly plans for production.
- Predict customers' requests periodically and extract estimated production requirements.
- Bachelor or masters of Degree in Industrial engineering or any other related field
- At least 10 years of experience in production manager (People with experience in the steel industry are priority requirements)
- Familiarity with computer, internet, office software
- Familiarity with the standards and ISO concepts.
- The pursuit of production issues with patience
- Self-confidence and independent decision-making power.
- Leadership ability to organize and create strong motivation in the staff.
- Familiarity with English language
- Job location: Mamounieh Industrial Town 80th Km of Tehran-Saveh Highway
- Gender: male
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarandieh Hirbod Steel
Zarandieh Hirbod Steel Industries Company (Hirbod Steel) is one of the most complete complexes of steel production in Iran and Middle East. Hirbod steel has been operated in Mamounieh Industrial Town located at Zarandieh city of Markazi province in 2012, following convergent and continuous supply pattern of an agile and dynamic chain and providing lean thought of entrepreneurship in Iran within private sector investment. Current capacity of this complex is over 2.2million tons per year Supply chain of the products includes steel billet in different dimensions, steel rebar in all diameters and various types of constructional and industrial profiles and pipes. Hirbod Steel employing skilled and committed experts and specialists with modern and up to date equipment as its main assets could influence target market effectively in the country and abroad by manufacturing different and unique products.
Number of Staff: 600
Work Field: Manufacturing & Industry
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.