• Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems through individual efforts. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.
• Analyze existing manufacturing procedures and suggest improvements.
• Applying analytics to events in order to learn and explore processes associated with events (Process Mining).
• Work effectively with clients to understand the business needs, how a proposed solution will address those needs and be able to articulate this to the project team, and any third parties.
• Perform high-level technical analysis and evaluation on issues.
• Demonstrate PIS product and service capabilities to clients.
• Work with a team of engineers to successfully implement and maintain of PIS.
• Focus on best practices and quality standards to create an atmosphere of success and sustainability in the PIS solutions. Ensure that the PIS Section Manager is fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer-initiated changes in scope.
• Develop and Maintain project documents.
• Ensure that the defined requirements are delivered through good implementation and testing.
• Define a PIS solution architecture that includes scope, sizing, system / operational requirements, integration/collaboration, project estimations and execution approach.
• Technical interface with procurement to develop the procurement list, including detailed specifications for any sub-contracted works and services where relevant.
• Assist in mentoring trainee engineers in PIS solutions, software configuration and best practices.
• Participate in staff meetings, providing updates of department activities and project statuses.
• Responsible for ensuring PIS and potentially any manufacturing related computerized systems are available to support Operations Schedule Adherence requirements.
• Managing small to medium projects related to PIS and ensuring that the appropriate controls, approvals, and validation requirements are implemented.
• Working collaboratively with inter-department and cross-functional teams to lead necessary changes in a timely and productive manner.
• Identifying opportunities to improve manufacturing processes and practices
• Ensuring all manufacturing management tools/systems and documentation is accurate.
• Ensuring that Clients and suppliers are aligned with the solutions and services of the department.
• Ensuring that learning factory program is in place based on annual plan.
Education and Expertise Degree (Must/Minimum)
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering, Industrial engineering.
• Mastery in Digital Manufacturing and Design.
• Experience with software systems supporting manufacturing activities, including Manufacturing Execution, Product Data Management, and ERP system.
• Experience in database and reporting development
• Highly motivated and passionate about process improvements
• Process Mining
• Data Mining
• Familiarity with Industrial Control System Cyber Security
• Expert with ISA88 - ISA95 –ISA99