• Supervision of all steps of production from dispensing to packaging according to related SOPs
• Preparing a report for each batch by completing log books, deviation forms, reconciliation forms and …
• Participation in management reviews of process performance, product quality and of the quality management system and advocating continual improvement.
• Reporting to production manager.
• You are the problem solver at production plant.
• Communicate with workers.
• Any other tasks as assigned depending on the need.
• University Qualifications:
Preferably degrees in Biology, Chemistry or relevant healthcare professional degree
• Nature and length of previous experience:
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in production in pharmaceutical or cosmetic industries.
• Specialist knowledge:
GMP, know raw & finish products & packaging materials and production procedures.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits:
Good in English language, team work skills, willing to learn, respect to hierarchy, communicate with workers.
• Ready to travel to different cities in Iran to be present at the manufacturing sites.
• Well communication skills with IPQC and planning department.
• Highly committed to the job role and follow up the tasks.
• Flexibility for working hours.
• Preferably living in Tehran.
• Good in English.
• Age range: 25 - 30.