• Leading Root Cause problem solving and Continuous Improvement activities
collaborating with the plant manufacturing team on eliminating waste and
implementing lean tools and practices
• Administrating and tracking cost reduction efforts
• To provide full engineering support to the site Production team to ensure that operational targets are met.
• To co-operate with the production/technical teams to resolve engineering issues in a controlled/logical and professional manner
• To proactively and methodically diagnose machine and system faults on production equipment and resolve issues in the most expedient and cost-effective manner
• Deliver as a member of the engineering team optimal levels of performance by utilizing continuous improvement tools and techniques.
• Engaging in new product development and pre-launch activities, ensuring
manufacturing department participation
• Meeting key metrics related to safety, quality, cost, delivery and maintaining plant
floor Ensuring closely adhere to company´s Lean Manufacturing System practices focus, “go and see”, engaging with all shifts
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• Having 3 years of production engineering experience in stamping of automotive industries.
• Being an expert in project planning and productivity.
• Having confidence and the ability for independent decision making and organization leadership