We are looking for a sharp and passionate person, who cares about our product, service and customer. You will join a small team for maintaining a native SIEM product which is a well-known product in field of computer security.
Briefly the role is as below:
• Install SIEM product.
• Deploy SIEM product.
• Maintain SIEM product.
• On-Call responsibility.
• Performance monitoring.
We will provide you with:
• A friendly working environment
• An exciting product to work on, with lots of learning
• A good degree of autonomy
• Exceptional complementary medical insurance package
• And of course, a competitive salary!
• At least 1 year of working experience.
• Good knowledge of Linux OS (LPIC 1)
• Computer Networks (Network +)
• Basic Knowledge of MySQL
• On-Call responsibility as needed
• Solving problems, troubleshooting and performance managing
• Self-managing and self-starting; doesn’t wait for instructions and can work autonomously both solo and with others.
• Team-worker with positive, “can do” attitude; able to get along with others.
• Network security knowledge (CEH)
• Familiar with ELK services
• Familiar with SIEM (SPLUNK)
• Basic knowledge of data Capturing tools (Wireshark, TCPDUMP)
• Basic knowledge of virtualization (VMware workstation, VMware ESX)