● Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
● Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
● Analyze and monitor all local telecom activities and their products and update the marketing team.
● Determining products features and product development.
● Analyze stakeholder requirements
● Preparation and writing business case.
● Measuring and analyzing customer experience and satisfaction.
● Creating new ideas about company products.
● Troubleshooting and preparing UAT file and sending to the technical unit.
● At least 2 years of experience in the Telecommunications industry.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Finance, Management, or MBA.
● Dominant in R&D, Benchmarking.
● Familiar with the concept of UI/UX.
● Familiar with the concept of requirement checklist, A/B Testing.
● Familiar with products developments.
● Good communication skills for effective liaison and teamwork.
● Experience in Scrum/Agile.