- Following up and monitoring VAS products and services.
- A review of services and daily engagement with content providers for maintenance and development of services.
- Coordination with the technical team, definition, testing and commissioning, maintenance and development of services.
- Participating in marketing meetings.
- Follow up Advertising campaign.
- Participating in different meetings with clients.
- Observing competitors and identifying new markets.
- BS/MS in Computer Software Engineering, Management, industrial engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Familiar with the principles and concepts of Marketing and Market analysis.
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Office).
- Familiar with improving Mobile Value Added business and services.
- Team working Ability.
- Familiar with Digital Marketing.
- Language Skills: English.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Hamrah is a leading Mobile VAS provider in Iran and one of four MCI Service Aggregators. Hamrah has achieved this success through partnership with the major local and international value added service/content providers. Hamrah possesses technology know-how with intuitive ideas for new and improved services and have an energetic team of professionals with extensive experience in engineering and in designing real-time and highly scalable VAS solutions.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.