The Product Sales Specialist expands relationships with existing suppliers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
Reporting to the Category Manager, the Product Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines and supporting the product-line success of an assigned sales associate team.
In order to be successful in this position, you should have comprehensive knowledge of LAPTOP market in Iran. It means we expect you to know all the key players in the market, identify trends and be familiar with Brands and Models.
- Monitor customer's needs, commercial trends, market situation, and competitor's activities
- Liaising with existing Suppliers/Sellers and negotiating contracts
- Sourcing and building relations with new suppliers/sellers
- Analyzing past sales patterns to anticipate trends in consumer buying pattern
- Recommending clearance sales and varying delivery schedules to help control stock levels
- End to end ownership of commercial side for specific types of products from supply to sales
- Working with the Marketing department in order to present sales promotion
- Controlling and monitoring price competitiveness in both Marketplace and retail side
- Controlling the assortments and inventory
- +2 years sales or purchasing experiences
- Preferable familiar to Personal Appliances or Health Tools (home care) market
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Exhibits strong decision making abilities
- Proven analytical and quantitative skill
- Exceptional software skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Full passionate for learning
- Enjoy working as a team member in a busy and creative environment
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills