The job holder is ambassador of innovation and renovation and cost saving projects in the plant. The ambassador role
Could be acting as project leader or contributor to engage different resources in the factory (fabrication, packaging).
- Manages all process of the trial planning from defining to getting result and conclusion.
- Provides a good technical link for the main Development Projects: schedule, Reporting and Results
- Manages all planning phases and procedures till performing trials.
- Prepares and controls budget.
- Supports Production during weekly Meeting and proposes corrective and preventive actions
- Validates of the performance level (TRS (OEE), waste, overview, cost ...) during the decision process (Reco , Tech GO ...)
- Validates the supplier development process.
- Respects the safety, quality and internal standards and procedures during all the trials.
- University Degree in Food Industry or related Field
- Capability of communication: Fluent English, good reporting and good technical support
- Ability to analyze and report clear Trial Synthesis and Trial Planning
- Ability to work in Production Environment
- Having a good coordination with the different departments