● Identify, develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies based on knowledge of vision and objectives, market characteristics and trend, target markets, cost/margin factors, demographics, pricing schedules, analyzing data on competitors and other relevant Information.
● Prepare effective sales forecast and identify areas for improvement.
● Prepare annual cost-effective marketing/tactical plan and budgeting.
● Formulate and implement marketing plans and coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
● Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows.
● Produce all marketing reports for sales & marketing manager.
● Build maintained effective communication and relationships with key business partners.
● Direct contributed in all promotional material designing and communicate with designers.
● Cooperate with Business Development unit to identify, evaluate and select key products for company portfolio/ Plan and manage of selected products launch activities.
● Cooperate with R&D unit in production phase of a new products consists of preparing the Master sheet, forecasting, selection of brand name, all artwork of logo package.
● Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns and all activities coordination.(Instagram, website, Linked in, etc.)
● Order brand reminder for sales team.
● Reporting to sales and marketing manager.
● Team working skill.
● Bachelor's degree in Management (preferably in Marketing).
● At least 3 years appropriate & professional working experience as a marketing expert prefer in pharma company.
● Strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving skill.
● Highly self-motivated and challenging , ability to work independently without much supervision.
● Innovative and sociable, communication skill.
● Fluent in English.
● IT skill : Microsoft Office, CRM.
● Time and cost control.
● Budget-management skills and proficiency.
● Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
● Market research and project management skills.
● Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends and incorporates them into the strategic product lifecycle/ portfolio plan.
● Experienced in launch of new products.
● Familiar with Instagram.