● Detailed analysis of benchmarks.
● Prepare product roadmaps using long-term business strategies and benchmarks.
● Analyzing the current experience of users on both sides of the freelancer and the client.
● Extracting the work processes of the technical team in each Sprint.
● Review and select the software needed to improve the transfer of designs and user scenarios in the technical team.
● Testing processes and designs.
● Collect customer reviews and feedback and prioritize areas of the product that need improvement or redesign.
● Establish effective and permanent communication with all members and teams to receive and collect their product concerns and needs.
● Familiarity with style guides, design thinking, typography, color theory, content strategy.
● Knowledge of interface design standards, patterns, and best practices.
● Significant experience in web/mobile/software publishing Excellent communication skills in delivering concepts.
● Proven designs and experience of launched services that have been implemented in the real world.
● Good command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
● Creative thinker, problem solver, independent personality with self-disciplined personality.