• When figuring out to do, we start with what is best for our customer. That can be hard, but we refuse to settle. As a product manager, you will be crafting the vision, developing the product positioning, building go-to-market plans and owning the growth strategy for all core user-facing products and features.
• Ability work with team to drive highly impactful initiatives to grow, engage and retain our customers.
• collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive initiatives to build efficiencies into the system. Challenge all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design,
etc.) To think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
• Make tradeoff decisions based on technical and business insights and experimentation.
• Drive cross-functional team to set Objectives and Key Results.
• Drive innovation, definition, and deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
• Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
• Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all employees.
• Your performance will be measured by the impact of the products you build, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Marketing, Analytics, Design, Engineering, and Business.
Basic Qualifications or requirement
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, MBA,
• 3 years of product management experience
• Must be fluent in English
• Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly consumer products, websites, mobile apps, or experiences.
• Ability to analyze business requirements, define the customer experience, evaluate implementations options, make trade-off and prioritization decisions, and drive delivery across organizational boundaries.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills and a bias towards making data-based decision.
• A passion for social/content creation applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
• Track-record of taking ownership and driving results
• Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust solutions
• Excellent knowledge of English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Snappbox is a disruptive on demand urban delivery platform in Iran, connecting any business with the largest fleet of delivery men of the country
Only a few companies have right now access to high quality and low cost last mile delivery. At the same time, many bikers would like to work more but can’t find customers
We want to change this forever, through smart technologies and new standard of operations
We are building the future, join us
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.