When figuring out to do, we start with what is best for our customer. That can be hard, but we refuse to settle. As a product manager, you will be crafting the vision, developing the product positioning, building go-to-market plans and owning the growth strategy for
All core user-facing products and features.
• You will work with your team to drive highly impactful initiatives to grow, engage and retain our customers.
• You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive initiatives to build efficiencies into the system. Challenge all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design,
etc.) To think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
• Make tradeoff decisions based on technical and business insights and experimentation.
• Drive cross-functional team to set Objectives and Key Results.
• Drive innovation, definition, and deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
• Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
• Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all employees.
• Your performance will be measured by the impact of the products you build, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Marketing, Analytics, Design, Engineering, and Business.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering Degree. Masters/MBA-Good to have.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Data-Driven insights and analysis.
- Requirements gathering and creating high-quality product specs.
- Ability to lead cross-functional (Tech, Design & business) teams.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to work with Excel and other BI tools.
- Expertise in Algorithms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Create SQL queries and extract data from multiple sources.
Do you speak English fluently?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Powered by a young and motivated team aiming to take Iran’s IT industry to the next level, Snapp has firmly established itself as the fastest growing start-up in Iran. We continue to look for young talent that wants to create a better tomorrow and positively impact people’s lifestyles.
We are honoured and proudly announce that Snapp is the first and largest ride-hailing service in Iran with over 14 million passengers and 300 thousand drivers within its fleet.
We continue to expand the team in order to reach our ambitious objectives! Hence, if you would like to be part of the best transportation solution in Iran, simply send your Resume.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.