Shiva MFG Co. is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about handling product packages, developing packages and delivering innovative projects. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will execute strategies that makes visible the products, improve customer experience and drive growth.
• Define the strategic lines of Packaging Innovation in the Consumer Goods Categories
• Investigate new packaging trends, technologies, materials (research).
• Define, design and develop new solutions.
• Guarantee and coordinate new materials implementation process coordinating/supporting Engineering and Sourcing teams.
• Investigate new suppliers, applications, methods of printing, online/smart labelling and implement, bio-degradable and other sustainable solutions.
• Build internal and external collaboration network in terms of research and packaging materials development.
• Measure, analyze, propose improvements and implements them through well-defined KPIs.
• Lead existing packaging improvement both quality and cost wise (value engineering).
• Collaborate with the R&D Managers in Product Development.
•Reporting to: Marketing & Sales Manager
•Travel requirements: Occasional travel within country & abroad
- BS/MS degree preferred in Industrial Management or Graphic Design
- At least five-years working experience in package development or related fields
- Good command of English
- Highly experienced in searching and archiving
- Expert in Autocad, MS office and Designing softwares
- Drive for results and leaderships skills – self-motivated
- Ability to manage & steer cross functional teams
- Excellent understanding of the Packaging material functionalities
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and packaging best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Ability to work & deliver in challenging work environment
Ideal Age Range: 20-35
Gender Preference: Male/ Female
Language Skills: Working knowledge in English
•Workplace: Hashtgerd & Firouzkooh sites and Tehran Office
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Main Companies are:
Alifard Company, as one of the most reputable companies in production of fruit juices, concentrates and syrups, started its work in Kaveh Industrial city of Saveh in 1979. Currently company is active in production of various kinds of fruit juice, several types of concentrates and syrups under the Sunich brand.
Shiva's manufacturing company has started its producing since 1999 by the purpose of producing such products for children, such as Gummi candy, Candy, Puffy and Winter Ice-cream under the Shiba brand.
Sayesaman Distribution Company is a sole distribution company for Alifard and shiva products. This company has started its activities in 1995 and at present is covering 30 provinces on direct basis through 16 branch offices throughout Iran. Other provinces are also under the coverage through the sole agents of Alifard Company in each region.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.