As a PM you will drive and plan for one of our analytical teams focused on customer economics. Your main responsibility is being able to increase the efficiency of system by taking data-driven decisions, identify priorities, plan and deliver best in class experience for our customers. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast paced company.
• Internalize and deeply understand organization's mission and strategies, as well as the objectives of your particular product
• Cascade vision and strategy for the team and motivate all members of the cross-functional team.
• Be data driven. Collect necessary data to decide on product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, rider behavior or other business metrics.
• Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
• Own innovating, defining, planning deliverables (road-map) of entirely new products and product features to deliver against the team and company goals. Requires challenging members of each functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to focus that energy into execution plans.
• Drive definition and execution against product go-to-market plan, including phasing and marketing.
• Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into product development process.
• Communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal partners to all employees and riders.
• Great team player: should be able to deal with both business and technical entities.
• Perfection seeker: from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
• Leader: Able to coordinate every team member toward team's vision.
• Driver personality: biased toward action, great collaborator and master simplifier - always pushing toward clarity and delivery
• Data analyst: should be able to forge data into an insightful information and know how to use data in the decision-making process.
• Customer centric: should always see the product from end user's perspective
• Fast learner: must maintain his knowledge updated with rapid changes in industry
• Real passion for company's charter and hybrid technology/operations nature.
• Having a computer science/engineering degree is an advantage
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
TAP30 is a fast growing peer to peer Tech Company connecting drivers and riders via mobile application. We work hard and we love what we do. We actually have fun at work, have a really cool office and learn new things every day. We work in transportation industry, enriching the lives of our drivers and customers.
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.