1. Accelerate the growth and achieve the budget turnover through establishing and executing marketing programs which directly contribute to sales, brand recognition and customer satisfaction.
2. Responsible in developing and implementation of marketing plans for bakery or patisserie/ chocolate.
3. Responsible to develop and implementing the marketing plans tailor to each customer /channel
4. Responsible for survey /research pertaining to market knowledge, customer knowledge, competitor analysis, consumer analysis, to develop the market opportunities, and update the product mix.
5. Responsible for the product management processes and implementation -To work with R&D and sales department on the stage and gate of the new product launch, execution and follow up.
6. Marketing Communications - Responsible to develop marketing communications plans which include 1 to 1 communications, online communications, on ground event, PR to support the launch of the new product to support the sales team
- Graduate in Marketing/Business, with at least 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in food or food ingredients in business to business or consumer markets
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good Project Management
- Computer skills: excellent command of power point + good knowledge of excel, word.
- Good communication skills and team player
- Creative, energetic, self-motivated
- Analytical, has strong business acumen and works efficiently
- Ability to make decisions and build consensus
- Ability to work in interdependence with other departments and colleagues e.g. Marketing Manager, R&D, Sales, Technical Advisor, Operations, etc.
- Resourceful multi-tasker