- Provide technical advice regarding advanced product quality planning (APQP)
- Provide technical advice regarding fundamentals of drawing
- Inspect and monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications, standards and / or company requirements.
- Supervise production progress and quality
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly required reports.
- Analyze reports, maps and drawings.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automotive industry
- Familiar with injection molds
- Proficient in related CAD software including Catia
- Familiar with IATF standards
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good communication & analytical skills
- Accuracy and precision of work
- Good problem solving skills and negotiations
- Good command of written and oral English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
RAZ investment and governance/strategic development Company, was established with the aim of presenting consulting services, management, investment in industrial sector, mines, technical, production engineering and trading in the year 2011. As per the experiences gained from the beginning of establishment and strategic orientation, company’s organizational structure underwent essential revision in 2016. At the moment, RAZ holding is among major stockholders of 21 companies in different investment areas such as automotive, Automotive Spare parts, Oil , Gas & petrochemical, mineral water, social responsibilities and….
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.