Steel Alborz Industries (Seven-Diamonds Joint Venture) Tehran
Posted 2 months ago
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs. Establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• BA in engineering and MBA or MA in marketing Is preferred.
• Good relational skills
• Analytical and organizational capabilities
• Flexibility and entrepreneurship will complete the profile
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Project.