• To monitor, troubleshoot and optimize use of current products as well as developing new features/Products according to business needs in cooperation with technical departments/vendors.
• To accord with digital services roadmap derived from high-level policies to take a consensus approach towards new enhancements/developments in a way that all actions contribute to an ultimate agreed goal, in cooperation with two other teams.
• To identify technical requirements of digital products based on products roadmap, experience and performance reports in line with digital strategy.
• To develop, get approvals and communicate CERs/RFPs to ITS and third parties technical team based on identified technical requirements.
• To capture digital product requirements from business perspective to address them through CPs, SPs, App providers and 3rd party’s.
• To review digital products / services to ensure their compliance to license and Product Document Description (PDD(in order to gather requests and suggest change on digital products and platforms according to business requirements and SP/CP needs and communicate them with developer teams to be implemented, tested and launched for commercial use.
• To generate monthly and weekly technical performance review report of digital P&S and provide feedback to both management and SPs/CPs.
• To implement digital product technical life cycle management plans according to approved roadmaps and milestones.
• To cooperate with ITS and third parties technical teams in clarification, test, follow up on digital product changes/developments.
• To gather reports and informations from different sources to monitor and troubleshooting performance of digital platforms, alarm the issues to related teams and follow with Third parties technical, digital business development and ITS vendors to resolve it.
• To initiate enhancements on digital platforms and suggest them to line manager for implementation.
• To constantly provide report issues, performance, activities, status and progress of projects to manager.
• To collaborate with digital department teams and coordinate with them to draft promotion plans & implement them for digital P&Ss.
• To study best practices and suggest for improvement on business especially digital area regarding benchmarks and propose them to the management.
• B.Sc. in E-Commerce (Marketing / MBA)
• Bachelor/Master Degree in IT or Software Engineering is desirable.
• Fluent in English
• Understanding of IT Semantics, Basics
• Knowledge of telecoms.
• Digital Products
• Business process
• Product Development
• Scrum methodology in application development (PSM, PSPO).
• UI/UX of application
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Digital Product /Startup Product development.
• Digital advertising platform experience
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching