- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development.
- Develop knowledge about the product's latest trends and its business aspects.
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Feasibility and quality planning of new products.
- Analyze research results to suggest a new product design.
- Improving marketing activities of the service to acquire and retain customers.
- Participate in preparing a marketing plan and assisting the sales unit.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8 am-5 pm.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Annually Rewards, Merit pay (every quarter), Welfares package.
- Proven work experience as a Product Developer or in related fields.
- BS/MSc of Computer Engineering
- Proven ability to develop a product, marketing strategies, and effectively communicate.
- Ability to analyze the market.
- Analytical and critical thinking.