● As a Data Analyst, you will enjoy diving deep into data, analyzing large data sets, discovering root causes for major problems, and designing long-term solutions.
● The role is highly impactful and autonomous with goals that directly impact users’ experience and the bottom line of the business.
● The ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to details.
● Generate and extract data needed for decision-making.
● Design and develop metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business and product decisions; improve performance and reduce costs.
● Conduct deep-diving data analysis for business insights and recommendations.
● Combine knowledge of statistical methodology and analysis with programming skills to support complex analyses.
● Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings, and present to stakeholders when necessary.
● Solid understanding of source data, its strengths, weaknesses, and formats.
● Solid knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts.
● Experience with statistical modeling and analyzing large and complex data sets.
● Excellent knowledge of data generation and analysis tools especially Excel, SQL.
● A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
● A keen interest in business and business development.
● Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.