The Procurement Specialists are responsible for purchasing process of indirect material and services, providing monthly purchase reports, managing suppliers, and payment process.
● Indirect purchases including spare parts, lubricants, sanitary supplies, etc.
● Warehouse renting.
● Managing service supply for Factory equipment and all factory related supplies.
● Running RFQ
● Collecting Supplier documents
● Price and service negotiation and comparison.
● Managing follow ups and payment process
● Preparing and updating purchasing reports.
● Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Supply chain Management, or other related fields.
● Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers.
● Client management skills.
● Effective communication and negotiation skills.
● Problem solving skills.
● Familiar with risk management.
● Good working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel.