• Manage all SAP relevant entries and issues.
• Manage and track new supplier approval related concerns.
• Solve material sourcing and supplier problems.
• Responsible for Services/ NPIs buying for all brands in all categories for Iran
• Verifies purchasing requisitions on daily basis, get more clarification from users (if required), Create the Purchase Orders accordingly within the SOA agreement.
• Ensures IC Compliance: Run all the IC required Reports
a- closes all the opened Pos
b- Files and documents all the changes that are done on each PO if any.
c- Justifies IR only Pos, Pos without PRs, and PO’s after invoice
d- Resolves all issues related to invoices that are being blocked for any reason other than missing GR.
e- Resolves all issues related to invoices that are either blocked or pending for Purchasing investigation.
• Enables Commercial Savings by using the correct vendors identified
• Owns CRM (Customer Relationship management), Act as the Purchasing face to the clients.
• Monthly closing and generation of reports.
• Getting align with Legal and finance department to prepare contract drafts.
• Owns the delivery follow up on each PO.
• Owns the payment follow up for suppliers.
• Owns the PO closure process if it exceeds 60 days.
• Maintains supplier relationship management.
• Degree required: At least bachelor degree (Preferred: Industrial Engineering)
• Supply management experience, Procurement experience about NPIs & Services
• Good negotiation and relationship management skills ,High personal and professional integrity, High analytical capability, multicultural and cross-functional environment, Strong strategic influencing skills, Action oriented-proactive approach, Team player, Open for self development
• Good command of English