We are looking for a Specialist -Internal Procurement who can quickly and accurately process purchase orders in a fast paced environment. This position is in charge of Procurement of commercial Materials.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and Review Requisitions for Goods.
- Research and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Manage the delivery of products.
- Monitor supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Analyze Price Proposals, Financial Reports, and Other Related Data.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Co-ordinate with Logistic Companies to Ensure Proper Shipment and Delivery.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
• BS. In Industrial Management, Commercial Management, or other related field.
• At least +3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing company.
• Proficiency in Office software (Excel is important).
• Familiarity with Hamkaran system.
• Familiarity with packaging suppliers
being a self-starter or carries out new ideas or methods, Team player with strong organizational skills.
• Fulfills responsibilities, instills full confidence, works well without continual supervision.
•Working with attention to detail and absence of error.
• Responds quickly and appropriately to requests for documents, reports, or information, whether
verbal or written.
• Commitment, team spirit, amount of interest and enthusiasm shown in the performance of responsibilities and attitude toward coworkers,
•familiar with local market vendors (especially Electrical, Mechanical, Belts,)
• Familiarity with contract and negotiation skills.
• Familiarity with supply chain processes.
• Team player with strong organizational skills.
• Deadline-oriented and follow up range of projects and tasks.
• Flexibility and desire to learn new skills.