• Obtain necessary quotations from contractors/suppliers in accordance with Company Purchasing Procedures and Transaction Committee Manual
• Initiate Tenders and prepare commercial analysis to SC Manager
• Initiate and participate in Supplier Audits and ensure RWP is completed
• Sourcing capable resources in accordance with the segment defined scope of work and commercial/technical qualifications
• Identify savings opportunities and take actions to achieve those
• Assist in ensuring all Orders are routed through the system and approved as per authority limits
• Expedite and ensure timely delivery of all orders
• Prepare and Submit Procurement related reports as and when required
• Manage suppliers and make sure the best in price and quality are delivered to end users.
Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Persuasion — persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
Communicating — communicating with people inside & outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
Collaborating — adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
Service Focus — actively looking for ways to help customers & internal clients
Responsibility - Taking ownership of all responsibilities and honoring commitment
Team Work – Ability to work as a team and make good relationship with other team members in order to improve the quality of provided services to end users
• University qualifications: BA. In Business Administration or related fields
• Previous experience: – Minimum 5 years Procurement and Expediting experience in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
• Specialist knowledge: International Purchasing, Supply Chain Fundamentals
• Other skills: Teamwork, working under pressure & tight schedule, quality of deliverable, Self-Motivated,
• Language skills: Fluent in English (Writing, Listening, and Speaking)
• Current residence: Tehran
• Ability to Travel as and when required by direct Manager