Reporting to: the manager-
Maintain records of goods ordered and received-
- Understand business unit requirements including their business goals, targets, initiatives, directions and supplier performance requirements for their appointed end market.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment-
Control purchasing department budgets.-
Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy-
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures
Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs-
Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids
- At least 3 years' experience in Commercial
- Strong academic achievement from a well-known university in chemistry related field
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent in communication skills also people management
- Strong analytical skills
- Results orientated
- Expert in Spoken & written English language
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Manufacturing Company Active in Automotive Industry
A leading manufacturing company active in automotive industry.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching