• Define the annual operating plan for the department (including the strategic direction for the local team) based on the Opportunity Assessment process.
• Independently manage Local improvement projects
• Ensure proper execution of all centrally negotiated contracts
• Local Contracts
• Develop Sourcing strategies for local spend
• Negotiation and delivery of the local contracts as part of the Castle Noush buying team
• Ensure the availability of all specific contract requirements and conditions for the OpCo prior to tendering, negotiation, supplier selection and contracting
• Contract Management
• Lead all Contract Management activities within the OpCo
• Manage the overview of all Supplier Relationships and the correct use of the Supplier Performance Management system
• Develop and maintain relationships with key Stakeholders within Castle Noush
• Manage the Local Procurement team with responsibility for recruitment, development, succession planning and career development.
• Annually set SMART targets for the team.
• Create the Personal Development Plans for the team and use these as a working base for the development targets throughout the year.
• Identify capability gaps and develop and lead local improvement plans to address these.
• Manage the financial performance of the Local team from objective setting through to full reporting requirements
• Regularly report financial and supplier performance information for both materials and services to the Local teams
• Accountable for managing Master data management issues within Procurement and will escalate issues and requirements where required
• University degree in business, finance, commercial, economic or technical discipline
• Procurement qualification preferred but not mandatory
• Strong background in Purchasing / Procurement, preferably within a beverages or FMCG company
• Line management experience, ideally with a track record in people development
• Well-developed networking and communication skills
• Experience in working in multi-cultural, multi-national, multi-lingual organisations
• Strong relationship management background coupled with pro-active continuous improvement and problem solving abilities
Good knowledge of English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
CastleNoush Co. is Producer of Carbonated Soft Drinks, malt Beverage and fruit juices, based on the brands of Castle and Shams. The company is one of the subsidiaries of the Solico Group, which started its operations in Tehran province, Shahriar city, Baghestan in 2005, with a total area of about 45,000 square meters. The products of this company are exported to countries such as Germany, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Tanzania and Libya.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.