Plan perform control and all commercial affairs such as sourcing correspondence negotiating ordering contracting
Prepare purchase order request bid proposals review requisitions for goods and services
Research and evaluate suppliers based on price quality selection service support availability reliability production and distribution capabilities suppliers reputation and history.
Analyze price proposals financial reports to determine reasonable prices
Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations
Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
Confer with staff, users and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
Maintain and review computerized or manual records of prices, items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance and inventories
- Bachelor /Master Degree in relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Familiar with customs laws
- Familiar with commercial codes (ghanoone tejarat)
- Strong, professional communication and management procurement skills
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Procurement and commercial knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in excel and local procurement packages.
- Ability to multi task, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- To be team oriented and strong leadership skills.
- Having strong communication skills.
- Procurement and commercial-related computer software and the applications to assigned functions
- result oriented and hard worker