The candidate will be trained on below responsibilities to deliver relevant tasks successfully.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receiving purchase requests from departments including full specification of the request.
- Taking quotation based on purchase policy.
- Compare prices, specifications and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Budget control and verification.
- Purchase order preparation and placing order to supplier.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other issues.
- Effective and efficient communication with suppliers to ensure smooth handling of the jobs.
- Following up the goods delivery to warehouse and payment process.
- Documentation of the ordering process based on company requirements.
- Interaction with planning and warehouse team to ensure proper stock level and smooth production.
- Provide regular update about orders status and contracts.
- Supplier evaluation with the help of other departments when needed.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Support the organization through activities focused on cost reduction
- This year university graduate or last year student of Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics.
- English language proficiency
- Strong computer skills especially Excel & power point
- Excellent team worker
- Result oriented
- Independent problem solver
- Compulsory military service is done or exempted
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Early Life Nutrition, Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Medical Nutrition. Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, better lives and better world, for all its stakeholders – its more than 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
Nutricia MMP is affiliated to Group Danone as a joint venture company with a new state of the art factory located in Mashhad. In our team, we take care of Danone Early Life Nutrition division specially Infant Milk powders and other special premium powders upon our brands, Aptamil and Bebelac.
We recruit employees looking for fulfilment and ready to embark on a long term career. In Nutricia MMP, you can design your most meaningful journey with a view to learning and contributing to a healthier world. If you are ready for challenging and shaping your own career, join us.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.