Do you have a strong desire to be part of a patient-centric company improving patient lives? Novo Nordisk Iran has opened a role for a Procurement Assistant. Apply now and be part of life-changing careers at Novo Nordisk.
About Novo Nordisk:
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, hemophilia, growth disorders, and other serious chronic diseases.
As a procurement assistant, you will Facilitate travels for Novo Nordisk staff and coordinate as a third person between agencies and NN Staff for more transparency, compliance, and better planning. Moreover, you will perform event Management in operation and more focus to increase the quality of events and meetings aligned with NN standards.
● Booking local tickets and hotels for NN staff or external guests.
● Arranging the city-to-city transportations.
● Providing visas for foreign guests to visit Iran.
● Providing visas for internal affiliate members to visit other countries.
● Event management (local or international).
● Supporting the procurement manager.
Please send/upload your CV only in English.
Due to the high volume of applications being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Working at Novo Nordisk:
At Novo Nordisk, we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company in the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in. Together, we’re life-changing.
Millions rely on us:
To work for Novo Nordisk, you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Strategic Management, or other related fields.
● Great knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Fluent in English, oral and written.
● At least 1 to 2 years of experience in event management.
● Familiar with the process of ticketing and hotel booking.
● High level of communication skills in both English and Farsi.
● Previous experience in partnership.