Working in a multi-disciplinary team of geologists, seismic processors and seismic interpreters working under supervision of Team Leader. Applicant will provide ongoing geophysical processing to allow the team to update the acquisition plan. All geophysical deliverables must be produced according to best practices standards. Key responsibilities for this job includes:
- Writing processing flows and parameter testing
- Full-cycle processing 3D seismic data from field tapes to final products to meet both structural and amplitude-preserving requirements
- Limited testing under supervision
- Integrity and timely completion of assigned projects
- Takes initiative to learn and understand project timelines, project barriers, individual tasks, project objectives and QC standards
- Implement new methods and technologies that provide solutions to geophysical challenges
- Contribute to acquisition planning, and the quality control of seismic processing results
- Preparing appropriate technical reports, weekly report and presentation
- MSc. or PhD Degree in Geoscience, preferably in Geophysics-Seismic
- Fast learning ability
- Familiar with standard seismic data processing software such as ProMAX/SeisSpace
- Job location is in Ilam and therefore nominated candidates are expected to settle in this city for at least 3 years
- Proven high performance working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and innovative solutions
- Exhibit strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent technical writing and verbal communication in English skills are required
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.