Process & Specialized Training Supervisor (Customer Operation Unit)
Posted 3 months ago
Objective of the role:
• Planning and managing all processes of customer care unit in a telecom company & managing the required coerces of the unit.
List of responsibilities:
• Identifying and Structural Equation Modeling, Methodology and preparing Standards and instructions of customer care based on E-TOM model.
• Identifying key processes to develop general processes and providing hierarchies of the processes.
• Determining workflows details of Customer Care.
• Determining key performance indicators of the posts of customer care unit.
• Analyzing and measuring the achievement of planned objectives of customer Care unit.
• Audit all customer Service processes based on approved documents.
• Cooperation in the establishment of management systems based on standards and conduct audits periodically.
• Controlling the Projects of Customer Care Unit.
• Managing & programming the required courses of Customer Care Unit.
Reporting to: Operation Support Manager of Customer Care Unit.
• B.S./M.S. in Industrial Engineering/Industrial Management/MBA
• Minimum of 6 years experience in processes, systems and methods/training
• Telecom Basic Knowledge (2G,3G & LTE)
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in ICDL skills
• Ability in Development and teamwork in organizations
• Ability in Team-building and problem-solving
• Proficiency in Processes and quality management system & Processes Analyzing
• Managing and evaluating performance
• Proficiency in documenting and auditing ISO 9001 standard & Implementing quality management systems in Telecom Industry
• Proficiency in documenting and auditing ISO 10015 standard & Implementing quality management systems in Telecom Industry
• Familiar With EFQM Model
• Familiar With ETOM Model
• Ability of Controlling Projects & familiar with the Control Project software