A leading private company, active in energy industry including oil and gas and power generation, with a remarkable growth over last years Tehran
Posted 4 months ago
- Report to Organization Development Manager.
- Maintains knowledge best practices in methods, standards and approaches in process management area; applies this knowledge to maintain the organization's competitive edge.
- Design/ update the organizational Architecture documents (Like: Business Model, Organizational structure, Process Map, etc.)
- Define processes and related documents.
- Train and mentor process owners to write down the needed documents based on best practices and prepare work flows.
- Train the staff on new procedures upon implementation and supervise the implementation phase.
- Help process owners to define, measure and analyze KPIs for processes in order to assess process performance.
- Monitor and report Business processes performance periodically.
- Audit processes periodically to ensure processed are fully implemented and prepare audit reports.
- Maintain and update all process-related documents for reference purposes.
- Analyze processes and documents, design and implement them more efficient.
- Identify the area of improvements and propose the appropriate solutions for business problems.
- Ensure changes in processes are implemented and monitor progress and results.
- Implement process improvement initiatives.
- Set up meeting for identifying & solving problems in processes.
- Develops and maintains management information, planning, and control systems.
- Implements methods and modifications to reduce costs.
- Design and implement Risk Management System.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering from a reputable university
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in system and method field
- Age: 26 to 36
- Deep knowledge in ISO 9001:2015
- Deep knowledge in BPMN, APQC and other process management standards
- Being able to prepare management system documents
- Familiar with quality tools like QFD, FMEA, etc.
- Familiar with organizational excellence models such as EFQM
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Responsible and accountable
- Result oriented
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
English language: Intermediate (Working knowledge)