Process Expert title requires the following:
- Knowledge and experience in the process design of onshore Oil & Gas facilities during FEED and/or detailed design project phases including:
- The IPS and related regulatory environment
- Relevant industry codes, standards and guidelines for the Energy sector
- Process Simulation (Aspen HYSYS preferred)
- Development of Heat and Material Balances, Process Flow Diagrams and P&ID's
- Sizing and specification of Process requirements for Major Process Equipment; Utility Equipment; Equipment Packages
- Line sizing and hydraulic calculations
- Hazard Study including HAZID and HAZOP
- Basic knowledge and experience of Functional Safety Management
- Relief and Blow down calculations
- 8+ years experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of exploitation, desalting, gas pressure amplification and utilities.
- Experienced in HAZOP studies.
- Experienced in sale engineering and DCC.
- Knowledge of related standards (IPS 7 API)
- Familiar with engineering software including HYSYS, FLARENET & OLGA.
- Experienced in flow assurance studies.
- Ability to communicate with the site and to present solutions during construction operation (Problem-solving skill)