The incumbent will be responsible to assure on time production of different CFT blends, in line with production plan and fulfill secondary production demand. Allocates workforce and gets prompt actions to meet required quantity of products in compliance with JTI manufacturing procedures and quality standards. Assures Safe Working Environment for employees and safe act of his/her subordinates. Assures shop floor housekeeping to comply 5S requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanic, electronic engineering, industrial management
- Minimum 3 years experience in the production process
- Familiarity with the FMCG industry and Knowledge of production processes
- Having a working knowledge of English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Open-minded to propose new ideas and problem-solving mindset
- Having teamwork and leadership skills
- Well computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office
- Ability to work in 3 rotating shifts
- To conduct on time production of different brands in line with production plan. allocate workforce and gets prompt actions to meet required quantity of products in compliance with JTI manufacturing procedures and quality standards.
- To assures Safe Working Environment for employees and safe act of his subordinates.
- Implement 53 philosophy in shop floor and comply housekeeping requirements
- Responsible for continuous technical knowledge improvement of his/her subordinates and communicate with his/her superior for training needs together with assessment of them