• To manage design, research and implementation of competitive pricing of business related products (2G, 3G and LTE services and VAS.) that leads to earn the desired revenues as specified by the business plan.
• To collaborate with functions across the business including ITS/ Network Group, Finance and other functions for pricing issues, to ensure business cases are robust and are in line with internal processes.
• To use insights and analytics provided by BI team to prepare appropriate business cases and do accurate and seamless pricing
• To manage development of business case for pricing of all products, services, campaigns and other investment opportunities. (Data, Voice, SMS and VAS).
• To implement and maintain tariff/pricing strategy on all commercial/retail tariffs.
• To gather intelligence required to design robust pricing plans and tactics considering the breadth and depth of commercial products and services.
• To support decision making on all products pricing within and outside the company (potential cooperation with competitors, regulatory, other MTN OPCOs, third parties like PSPs.)
• To monitor and respond to the competitive environment through suggesting proactive actions and manage implementation of effective campaigns.
• To manage and monitor financial analysis, financial modeling and pricing tasks in both prepaid and postpaid sectors within Fixed and Mobile market.
• To manage and monitor development of business cases and pricing offers which entitle required environmental analysis and target market definitions.
• To participate in process of decision making on new products and services required to meet business plans respective targets.
• To manage checking on correctness of pricing and offers within advertising materials to be aligned with business plan and related business cases and regulatory resolutions.
• To collate relevant internal/external data to enable a true reflection of the financial feasibility assessment
• To manage liaison with different departments on feasibility of any new/ modified product or promotion and/or activity that requires a financial assessment, to fully understand their impact on company business plan.
• To prepare and present business specification and financial feasibility assessment for management approval.
• To obtain approval for business cases for promotions and new products and services.
• To manage rating on an ongoing basis to ensure integrity of systems
• To research on pricing topic within telecom industry and other related sectors to initiate new ways of pricing on various product & services
• To manage preparation and providing various reports on current status of MTNIrancell pricing and competitors positioning.
• To analyze industry dynamics, market forces, and competitors' pricing activities to evaluate implications for the company and determine optimal responses to competitor’s moves using analytical frameworks and models.
• To define product financial/pricing modelling requirements by working collaboratively with new product development teams to structure pricing model and profitability expectations of new product launches.
• Bachelor Degree. In Commerce (Marketing / Communication) or related.
• MBA or a Master’s degree in MBA, eMBA, Marketing Management, financial management or strategic management is an advantage.
• Strategic marketing management
• Financial analysis
• Financial Modeling
• Business process
• Customer retention
• Knowledge of MTNIrancell Products and services
• General knowledge on telecom market
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
• Experience working in a medium to large organization
• General Mobile & GSM Market Strategic management
• Strategic marketing
• Negotiation Skills
• Pricing Excellence
• Telecom general knowledge
• People management
• Presentation skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.