• Objective of the role: To be responsible for the entire engineering sales process starting from generation of leads to negotiation, technical documentation, meetings, bid submission and sales process.
• List of responsibilities: Study the related literature for the products within the range, prepare technical presentations, meet up with potential clients, submit technical documents, negotiate technical clarifications, prepare and submit technical and commercial offers.
• Reporting to: Sales Manager.
• Length of Probation Period: Maximum 60 days.
• Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:00 to 16:30 and Thursday 8:00 to 12:00.
• Travel requirements: Occasional to multiple trips depending on the client/project locations.
• University Qualifications: Telecommunication / Hardware / Software / IT Engineering.
• Other certifications obtained: Network Plus.
• Nature and length of previous experience: PAGA, CCTV, BMS, LAN, WAN, Access Control, VOIP, PABX
• Integration of multiple low current systems (such as PAGA/Intercom/CCTV/VMS/Access Control/Fire Alarm/BMS/HVAC/...)
• Specialist knowledge: Strong command on written and spoken English language, Networking and communication protocols, presentation skills.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Organized, punctual, team player.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Company Active in Fire Protection
A leading company in fire protection, F&G Packages, Telecommunication System integration and CCTV and security Systems and also F&G systems.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.