A leading private company, active in energy industry including oil and gas and power generation, with a remarkable growth over last years Gheshm
Posted 4 months ago
- Report to Power Plant Director
- Manage operations of power plant process units to ensure that the facility is operating safely and properly.
- Schedule shifts and coordinates scheduling of personnel and assignments.
- Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Coordinate and manage group activities and interactions with other divisions.
- Ensure reliable and cost effective operation of assigned processing areas.
- Evaluate operational performance, implement recommendations for improvements.
- Develop procedures which minimize the number and magnitude of safety and environmental incidents. Promptly report any incidents, and consult with the Safety, Environmental and/or Engineering Departments to improve facility operations.
- Collaborate with other members of the power plant management team and unit superintendents to plan and manage turnarounds, shutdowns, and start-ups as well as emergency situations.
- Enforce or modify work procedures as needed to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
- Leads and establishes and promotes a culture focused on safe, environmentally compliant, and reliable operations.
- Have a thorough understanding of the process hazards present at the power plant, and help develop the plans, tactics and strategies to reduce and/or eliminate the likelihood of these hazards impacting personnel or the community at large.
- Confer with personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Provide training oversight at regular intervals for all staff levels to improve plant operations and safe work practices. Ensure that required training records are maintained and that power plant personnel participation in company sponsored and outside training opportunities.
- Prepares reports for management, client or others.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 7 years’ operating and/or engineering experience in power plant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as shift supervisor in power plant
- Age: 32-42
- Gender: Male
- Technical skills:
- Deep knowledge of operation in power plant
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Behavioral competencies:
- Responsibility and accountability
- Managing people
- Highly developed interpersonal Skills
- Analytical thinking skill
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Problems solving and decision making skills
- Location: Gheshm