The role reports to the Manager of PMO. The interested individual ought to be a strategic thinker able to perform activities involved in Project, Program and Portfolio Management, Quality Management and Strategic Management in IT and the Research Projects' environments.
Main responsibilities of the position are:
- Assisting in completing project RFP and proposals and preparing project schedules.
- Participating in the preparation of the project charter and following up to its approval.
- Planning Projects, develop and update the WBS, tasks, and deliverables.
- Planning and Controlling the scope, time, cost and resources; in order to continuously updating the project plans.
- Providing the project team members with 'what to do' lists.
- Preparing weekly reports to the manager and project status and analytic reports about progress and delay in project level, as well.
- Maintaining project information in EPM (SharePoint and project server).
- Creating, controlling and maintaining project documents and libraries.
- Conducting Strategic Planning and Annual Planning for firm's business Through Portfolios, Programs and Projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing IT and its research projects.
- English language Fluency (Intermediate and Upper intermediate levels certificates owned (
- Good communication and Presentation skills and Splendid Teamwork Abilities.
- Ability to carry out tasks actively & independently.
- Ability to work bound to deadlines under pressure and willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
- BSc/MSc in industrial Engineering/Industrial Management from top universities.
- Excellent knowledge in Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
- Excellent knowledge in Project Planning and Control concepts, techniques and tools.
- Excellent knowledge in PMBOK is highly demanded.
- Well experienced in Microsoft Project (MSP) and Microsoft Project Server.
- Experienced in Planning and Controls Research Projects and ICT projects environments.
- Advanced skills in working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts, techniques and tools (SCRUM)
- Familiarity with Strategic Planning and implementation concepts, techniques and tools such as SWOT and etc.